GEDA E Vehicle Subsidy Yojana : Pollution is increasing day by day all over the world. Environment should be protected and nurtured. It is our moral responsibility. It is very important to increase the consumption of conventional energy to protect the environment. Keeping this objective in mind, different countries are inventing pollution-free equipment. In which battery operated scooters, rickshaws and cars are also running.
So the usage of electric scooter and e-rickshaw is increasing. The use of which purifies the air and protects the environment. So the GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Yojana by the government provides subsidy on the purchase of vehicles.
GEDA E Vehicle Subsidy Yojana
Under the GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Yojana, every Gujarati is now being given subsidy on GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Yojana electric equipment by the Gujarat government. So dear readers, in this article we will give detailed information about electric vehicle scheme.
Let us tell you that the state aims to reduce carbon footprint as part of climate change and mitigation activities. Gujarat government is giving subsidy on electric equipment. The policy also states that all electric vehicles will be exempted from registration fee. The Gujarat government aims to put at least two lakh electric vehicles on the roads in the next four years. Gujarat government will provide twice the subsidy per kWh as compared to any other state.
In this article we will give you complete and detailed information about GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Yojana for Two Wheeler and Rickshaw so that you can benefit from this scheme without any problem.
Overview Of GEDA E Vehicle Subsidy Yojana:
|Name of Article||Gujarat Electric e-vehicle Scheme 2022|
|Name of the Scheme||GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Yojana|
|Who Released the Plan?||By Gujarat Govt|
|Purpose of the Scheme||To encourage the purchase of electric two-wheelers and to curb the growing problems of pollution|
|Who can benefit from the scheme?||All citizens of Gujarat|
|Helpline number||+91-079-23257251, 23257253|
About Gela A Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Two Wheelers and Rickshaws
Government of Gujarat under GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Bike Subsidy yojana for 10,000 students of schools and colleges for lithium ion battery powered dual-wheeler per vehicle subsidy (assistance) of Rs. 12,000 will be given.
Under the GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Rickshaw Subsidy yojana by the Government of Gujarat, per vehicle subsidy (assistance) for Lithium Aryan battery powered three-wheelers is Rs. 48,000 will be given.
The scheme will be implemented across the state by the Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA) under the Implementation Department. Administrative approval is granted for implementation of this scheme in the year 2022-23 subject to the following conditions.
Gujarat E-Vehicle Subsidy Yojana Key Features:
The main objective of the scheme launch is to encourage the purchase of electric two-wheelers. It will help in curbing the growing problems of pollution.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – School students from 9th standard to college are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Financial assistance for the scheme – As per the subsidy assistance under the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given Rs 12,000.
Benefits Of Gujarat E-Vehicle Subsidy Yojana
- Students will get a subsidy of Rs 12,000 to buy an e-scooter.
- The state government has allocated Rs. 48,000 will also be provided.
- The state government has invested Rs. 5 lakh subsidy will also be given.
No Registration Fee For Gujarat E-Vehicle Subsidy Yojana
If you buy an electric car or bike in Gujarat, you will get it cheaper. Because there is no registration fee to be paid to register an electric vehicle in Gujarat. The state government will provide twice the subsidy per kilowatt as compared to other states. The state government will encourage electric vehicle buyers and provide subsidies with benefits under the FAME-2 policy of the central government.
Eligibility Criteria Gujarat E-Vehicle Subsidy Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for students studying in class 9 to 12
Important Documents Of Gujarat E Vehicle Subsidy Yojana
Some documents are prescribed to avail the benefit of this scheme. Which are as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile No
List Of The Documents Required With The Application Form
- Application form with complete details (one copy to be retained by dealer for record)
- Bonafide Certificate for Academic Year 2021-22 (Original / Color Scan Copy) Grade / Year of Study, Photograph, External no. And date or self-attested copy of last examination passed mark sheet.
- Self attested copy of student’s Aadhaar card
For purchase of high speed battery operated two-wheeler
- Application form with complete details (one copy may be kept by dealers for records)
- Bonafide Certificate (Original) for academic year 2021-22 with details of standard/year of study, photograph, external no. And date or self-attested copy of last examination passed mark sheet.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
- Self-attested copy of Student’s Driving License (Mandatory)
Procedure To Apply Online Gujarat Electric E-Vehicle Yojana Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Electric E-Vehicle Scheme i.e. geda.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details (mention all the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification and other information) and upload the required documents.
- Click on submit button for final submission of application.
Gpscpreparation.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.