Home Credit is an Online loan platform that provides affordable loans with low-interest rates, a transparent process, minimal documentation, and no collateral or guarantor is required. Get all personal loans at one place.
The loan amount ranges from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 for the tenure of 6 months to 36 months with a minimum APR of 19% and a maximum of 49%.
Features of Home Credit
- Easy repay options: you can pay your EMIs by net banking, UPI payment, or wallet.
- All personal loans at one place: You can get all types of loans such as wedding loans, medical loans, education loans, travel loans, etc. on the home credit app.
- Avail loans within hours: You can get loans within hours after approval of your loan application.
- Home credit provide loans across the country: Home credit provides their loan service in more than 300 cities and you can reach them at any time from anywhere.
- 24/7 customer service: Home credit facilitates 24/7 customer care service across the country.
- No collateral or guarantor is required.
How does Home Credit work?
- Download the app Home Credit from the google play store.
- Register the app
- Fill in the information asked for
- After approval of the information you filled, go to the nearest home credit point of sales for verification of documents.
- Sign up for your loan application on the app and your process will complete.
Note: Customers who upload Adhaar XML do not need to go home credit point of sales for document verification.
Types of products available at Home Credit
1).Personal loan: Home credit provides instant personal loan for all your requirements such as medical emergency, wedding loan, education loan, etc to the limit of Rs. 2,00,000.
2).Home appliance loan: You can get a loan to buy home appliances such as tv, refrigerator, washing machine, etc, and pay through EMIs.
3).Ujjwal card EMI solution: By applying for a Ujjwal card you can enjoy the benefit of the pre-approved limit of Rs. 50,000 and can use this money to buy many products with home credit partner shops online.
- Indian citizen
- Minimum Age 19 years
- Salaried Individual
- Minimum income Rs. 10,000 per momth
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Address Proof(voter id/Adhar card/utility bill/driving license)
- Bank Accouunt Details
- Adhar XML ( if you don’t want physical verification)
Fee and Other Charges
- The processing fee is charged between 0-5% of the loan amount depending on your loan amount and tenure.
- Processing fee and interest rates may vary and depends on the customer risk profile.
- No prepayment or foreclosure charges applied.
- If you no not pay your EMIs on time late fee will be applicable.
Email – email@example.com
Telephone number – 0124-662-8811
(call between 9 am to 6 pm Monday-Sunday and keep your 10 digit contract id ready for verification)
Home credit is a user-friendly and secure app that provides a loan with minimal documentation. It has 10 million+ downloads with 10 million+ customers with 4.3 ratings on google play stores along with 3,13,034 reviews to date.
1). How to get Adhaar XML?
- Click on URL (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc).
- Enter your adhar no. and security code displayed on screen
- Click on sent otp.
- Enter otp received on your mobile number which is linked with your adhar card.
- Select and enter share code of 4 character which will also be passward to your zip file.
- Press download button
- Zip file containing adhaar XML will download.
2). Can I re-apply for the loan?
Yes, you can reply after paying your first loan, and also depends upon your credit history.
3). What are the minimum and the maximum loan amount you can get from home credit?
Minimum amount Rs. 25,000 and Maximum amount Rs. 2,00,000.
4). Why do interest rates vary from one loan to another loan?
Interest rates depend upon your loan amount and tenure you choose and also on your credit history that is why interest rates are different from one loan to another.
5). Is home credit safe?
Home credit ensures you 100% safety and security of your information and respects your privacy, do not share your data with anyone without your permission.