How can I apply for driving Licence in Online : you need drive a vehicle on street then you really want driving permit in Gujarat. In Gujarat state, get Driving permit process on the web and simple to apply for driving permit, first thing as a primary concern what is cycle of driving permit online in Gujarat and how to apply driving permit online in Gujarat, First apply for student permit when you will apply to student permit alongside require report and planning for PC test. you should have to breeze through PC test after you will got student permit and student permit legitimacy is half year. following multi month you ought to go to RTO and take driving ability test on the off chance that you will breeze through driving expertise assessment, you got driving permit in Gujarat. Every one of these cycle are made sense of in this article. Driving Permit Gujarat Data beneath notice.
What is Learner Licence and How to Apply For Driving Licence in Online
Student Permit is transitory driving permit, it implies you applied for driving permit, you can drive with this permit however learer permit valide online half year and this isn’t for all time driving permit. following multi month you got student driving permit you can apply for all time driving permit in Gujarat. Learn in this Article How To Apply For Driving Licence in Online.
Types of learning licenses issued in Gujarat
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning permit to a person based on the class of vehicle he needs to drive. The following are the sorts of learning licenses gave to a person in Gujarat
- Learning permit gave for a light engine vehicle: This kind of LL incorporates vehicles like jeeps, auto carts, conveyance vans, and so on.
- Learning permit gave for a medium traveler vehicle: This kind of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, rhythms and minivans utilized for shipping travelers.
- Learning permit gave for a medium merchandise vehicle: This sort of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, conveyance trucks, beats utilized for transportation of products.apply for driving Licence in Online
- Learning permit gave for weighty traveler vehicle: This kind of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, huge transports and vans utilized for shipping travelers.
- Learning permit gave for weighty merchandise vehicle: This kind of LL incorporates vehicles, for example, tremendous trucks and vans utilized for shipping products.apply for driving Licence in Online
- Learning permit gave for a bike without gear: This kind of LL incorporates vehicles like bikes and mopeds without gear.
- Learning permit for light engine vehicle: This kind of LL incorporates vehicles like a vehicle, bicycles, and so on with gear.
Qualification Models for Acquiring Learning Permit in Gujarat
- To get a learning permit for an engine vehicle not surpassing a motor limit of 50cc, an individual ought to be over the age of 16 years and ought to get assent from his folks or gatekeeper.apply for driving Licence in Online
- To get a learning permit for a light engine vehicle, an individual ought to be over the age of 18 years.
- To get a learning permit for a business vehicle, an individual ought to be over the age of 20 years.
- An individual applying for a learning permit ought to have talked with traffic rules and guidelines.apply for driving Licence in Online
Documents Required for Obtaining a Learner’s License in Gujarat
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant– 3 Copies
- Residential Address Proof ( Aadhar card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill)
- Valid Age Proof Documents ( Passport, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, School living certificate)
- Minimum Age Group of 18 Years and above to drive vehicles with a gear
- Minimum Age Group of 16 Years to drive vehicles without gear
How can I apply for driving Licence in Online
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click on web-based benefits and select driving permit related administrations
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Important Link Here Driving Licence Gujarat:
In the territory of Gujarat, the Gujarat RTO issues a copy student’s permit to a candidate whose unique learning permit is taken, lost or harmed. In the event of loss of the student’s permit, the candidate needs to record a FIR, post which he can continue with the application cycle.apply for driving Licence in Online
- Documents required for obtaining a duplicate driving license in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable application fees
- FIR copy, in case of theft of the original LL
Procedure to obtain a duplicate learning license in Gujarat
An application for a copy learning permit in Gujarat can be made on the web or disconnected straightforwardly at the RTO. In the case of applying on the web, the candidate can present the reports, structure and pay the charges on the web, post which he should visit the RTO for the confirmation of the records. In the case of applying disconnected, the candidate can gather the structure from the RTO or download it through Gujarat RTO site rtogujarat.gov.in. Based on check of the records, the copy LL is given to the candidate.apply for driving Licence in Online