How to Get SBI Regular Home Loan | SBI Home Loan Calculator | SBI Home Loan CIBIL | SBI Home Loan Rate | એસબીઆઈ રેગ્યુલર હોમ લોન
When you buy a home for yourself. Owning your own home is the dream of everyone and the first step for that is a home loan. The amount you borrow from a housing finance company or bank to buy a house of your choice or to build your dream house is called a home loan.
Through this How to Get SBI Regular Home Loan article, we will get information about how to get SBI Regular Home Loan, how much interest rate is charged on it, what documents are required etc.
How to Get SBI Regular Home Loan – Details
Home loan interest rates offered by SBI start @ 8.05% p.a. For a tenure of up to 30 years and for a loan amount of up to 90% of the property value.
Some of the other benefits that come with SBI home loan include 0.05% interest rate concession for women borrowers, home loan overdraft facility, balance transfer facility, step up loan etc.
|Name of Article||How to Get SBI Regular Home Loan|
|Article sub-information||Information about SBI Regular Home Loan|
|Language of Article||Gujarati and English|
|Purpose of the article||Purpose of providing SBI Regular Home Loan information|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI Regular Home Loan
SBI Home Loans is the largest mortgage provider in the country. It has successfully helped more than 30 lakh families realize their dream of owning a home.
In a survey conducted by TV 18 in association with AC Nielsen-ORG Marg across 21 cities in India, it was voted the “Most Preferred Home Loan Provider” in the Most Preferred Bank Award with Avaz Consumer Awards. SBI Home Loans come to you on a strong foundation of trust and transparency built on SBI’s tradition.
It includes purchase of ready-built property, purchase of under-construction property, purchase of pre-owned houses, construction of house, extension of house and repair/renovation options.
SBI Regular Home Loan : Benefits and Features
Following are the benefits and features of SBI Regular Home Loan:
- Home loan products to suit the needs of every customer
- Low interest rates
- Low processing fees
- There are no hidden charges
- There is no prepayment penalty
- Interest charge on daily reducing balance
- Repayment up to 30 years
- Home loans are available as overdrafts
- Interest relief for women borrowers
SBI Regular Home Loan : Eligibility
SBI Regular Home Loan must have the following eligibility.
- Resident Type: Resident Indian
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 70 years
- Loan Tenure: up to 30 years.
- Loan Amount: 25 to 75 lakh rupees
SBI Regular Home Loan : Interest rates & Fees
|New – Festive offer|
|Click here for Card Rates|
|Click here for Processing Fee- Card Rates|
|Click here for old Card Rates|
SBI Regular Home Loan : Documents Required
List of papers/documents applicable to all applicants
- Employer Identity Card
- Loan Application: Duly filled loan application form with 3 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Any): PAN/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Residence/Address (Any): Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Piped Gas Bill or Recent Copy of Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (Only for Maharashtra)/ Allotment Letter/ Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Occupancy Certificate (in case of ready to move property)
- Share certificate (only for Maharashtra), maintenance bill, electricity bill, property tax receipt
- Approved Plan Copy (Xerox Blue Print) and Builder’s Registered Development Agreement, Conveyance Deed (for new property)
- Payment receipts or bank A/C statement showing all payments made to builder/vendor
Statement of Account
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months for all bank accounts held by the applicant
- Loan A/C statement for last 1 year if any previous loans from other banks/lenders
Income proof for salaried applicant/co-applicant/guarantor
- Salary slip or last 3 months salary certificate
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years or copy of IT return for last 2 financial years, accepted by IT department.
Income proof for non-salaried applicant/co-applicant/guarantor
- Proof of business address
- IT returns for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss A/C for last 3 years
- Business license details (or equivalent)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A, if applicable)
- Qualification Certificate (for C.A./Doctor and other professionals)
Loan Application Apply Now Online
Gpscpreparation.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.