Hello Dear Readers, today we bring you an important piece of information.Within today’s article we will get complete information on how to update Aadhaar card online.Please read to the end of this article to know all the details.To get such information every day Gpscpreparation.com Keep visiting the website.
Change/Update Photo in Aadhaar Card: We realize Aadhaar card is one of the main government personality evidences as it contains the two socioeconomics as well as the biometric information of the cardholder. Nonetheless, there might be circumstances where an individual might be expected to refresh his subtleties in Aadhaar. There are two methods for refreshing Aadhaar, one through the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) and the other by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Center. Peruse more to figure out how to change the photograph in Aadhar card.
UIDAI has simplified it for individuals to get their Aadar card refreshed or amended both on the web and disconnected. Here are referenced brief cycles of Aadhar card update or adjustment through which individuals can undoubtedly get their e Aadhaar card subtleties refreshed and remedied. Follow the given strides beneath to refresh Aadhar card address, name, date of birth, versatile number and email id on the Aadhaar card on the web and disconnected by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Center.
Steps to Update Aadhaar Card by Visiting Enrolment Center
Aadhar Card Details Online:
- Fill the Aadhaar correction form i.e. https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Ensure you enter that data which is right and not the one that is referenced in your Aadhaar.
- Get self-bore witness to duplicates of evidences approving your update demand.
- Submit the form along with documents.
- You really want to pay a charge of Rs.25 for each such visit to the Enrolment Center for update or revision.
- You can get every one of your subtleties including your biometric information, picture, versatile number, and so on refreshed at the enrolment centre.
- Aadhaar Card mobile number change or update can also be done at the enrolment centre.
- Besides, you can likewise visit different banks to refresh your Aadhaar card. For instance, Axis Bank Aadhaar update permits you to make changes in your Aadhaar Card by visiting the closest Axis bank office.
How to Update Aadhar Card Details Online
Normally an individual can change address, his/her name, date of birth, orientation, portable number and email id on the Aadaar card. To change the subtleties of your Aadhaar card on the web, follow these means to refresh/change/remedy
Step 1. Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal and click on “Update your Address Online”
Step 2. If you have valid address proof, click on “Proceed to Update Address”
Step 3. In the new window, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on “Send OTP” or “Enter a TOTP”
Step 4. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered in UIDAI’s database.
Step 5. Enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar account. Alternately, you can use the TOTP feature to authenticate
Step 6. Select either the “Update Address by Address Proof” option or the “Update Address vis Secret Code” option
Step 7. Enter your residential address mentioned in the Proof of Address (PoA) and click on the “Preview”
Step 8. In case you want to modify your address, click the “Modify” option else tick the declaration and click on the “Submit” button
Step 9. Select the document type you want to submit as PoA for verification and upload the scanned copy of the address proof and click on the “Submit” button
Step 10. Your Aadhaar update request will be accepted and a 14-digit URN will be generated
You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to check the status of the Aadhaar address update. Once updated, you can download the updated version and get your Aadhar card print out.
How to Update Aadhar Card Details Online
- Update Aadhaar Details By Visiting Permanent Enrolment centre
- How to Update Address in Aadhaar without Document Proof
- How to Update Address in Aadhaar Card
- Steps to Update Name in Aadhaar Card
- How to Update Your Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
- How to Change the DoB in Aadhaar Card
- Why does the request for Aadhar Card updation/correction get rejected?
www.Gpscpreparation.com Congratulations to you. Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Government Scheme, Circular, Exam Results, Answer Key, Curriculum and many more Gujarat Government Jobs and Government Information Updates Instantly.
If friends like the Information, share it on All Your Social Media