IndiaLends is an online platform that provides various credit products like personal loans, credit cards, credit scores, gold loans. Personal loans range up to Rs. 50 Lakhs for salaried and self-employed individuals with Interest rates ranging from 10.75%-25% for a tenure of 12-60 months.
IndiaLends provides free credit reports, scores and is associated with many NBFCs and banks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI, etc that are registered with RBI.
Features of IndiaLends
- Use funds for any purpose: you can use your loan amount according to you there is no specific purpose mentioned.
- 24/7 customer service: India lends to facilitate 24/7 customer care service across the country, you can email them from any place at any time.
- Different types of personal loans at one place: You can get different types of loans at one place such as wedding loans, medical loans, education loans, travel loans, etc. on the IndiaLends app.
- Easy loan repayment: You can repay your loan through various repayment modes like UPI, net banking, wallet.
- 100% Secure: India Lends ensures 100% safety and privacy of your data and does not share your data with anyone without your permission.
How does IndiaLends work?
- Download the app IndiaLends from the google play store.
- To check if you are eligible, enter the details asked for.
- Complete the KYC process
- Select the loan amount, tenure, and other info required.
- Give bank details
- Apply for a loan by submitting the application.
- India lends will contact you to verify the details
- After verification, your application will be sent to the respective lender.
- Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 60 years
- For Salaried and Self-employed individuals
- Minimum Income: Rs.15000(non-metro cities), Rs. 20,000(metro-cities)
- Credit score 750 or above with good credit report.
- ID proof(adhar card/voter id/driving license)
- Address proof
- PAN card
- Bank Statements of last 3 months
- Income Proof
- For Salaried individuals:
- Working in the current country for 6-12 months
- ITR of last 3 years
- Salary slip of last 3 months
- For Self-employed individuals:
- Business tenure of minimum 3 years
- ITR of last 3 years
- CA certified audited balance sheet and profit and loss accounts of last 3
Fee and Other Charges
- Prepayment fees are applied 2-5% of the remaining loan amount. This fee varies from loan to loan, it depends upon loan tenure and loan amount you have chosen.
- Processing fee range between 1-4% of loan amount and it also vary from loan to loan.
- The late fees are also applied if you fail to pay your EMIs on time.
Email – email@example.com and for credit score issues you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, IndiaLends do not connect over calls
IndiaLends App Review
IndiaLends is a fast, easy-to-use, and 100%safe app. It has 50+ partners which include Banks, NBFCs all registered with RBI. It has 5 million+ downloads with 3.8 ratings on google play stores along with 70,025 reviews to date.
1). How can I make changes to my loan application?
Any changes can be made on a loan application in-app itself before the loan disbursal. If in case you want to make changes after the loan disbursal contact India lends customer support.
2). How will I get my loan amount?
As soon as your loan application approves your loan amount will transfer to your bank account directly.
3). What is a credit/CIBIL score?
A Credit Score is a number that represents sole creditworthiness. The credit score is based on Credit Report. A credit report is all info like the number of open accounts, balances due, your payment history.
4). If I use India lends, will I be charged for their services?
India lends do not charge anything for their services, it is totally free.
5) What is a balance transfer? Did India lends provide a balance transfer?
The amount left of your loan will be transferred to another bank that provides comparatively low-interest rates. Now you have to pay EMIs with low-interest rates. And yes India Lends provides a balance transfer facility.