Silai Machine Loan Yojana | દરજી કામ માટે લોન યોજના | Swarojgar Loan Yojana Gujarat | Free Silai Machine Yojana Form Pdf | Silai Machine Yojana
The benefits of various schemes are provided by the state government. Friends, how can we benefit from Silai Machine Loan Yojana with the help of this article? Where do we need documents to apply for this loan? Will get information about it. Apart from that, we will know whether you are eligible for this loan or not through this article. So read this post till the end to know all this information.
Under the loan scheme for tailor work, benefits are provided to Scheduled Caste (ST) citizens of Gujarat. Beauty Parlor Loan Yojana, Cycle Assistance Yojana, Loan Yojana for Construction of Stables etc. are run online by tribal department. Government of Gujarat is providing loans for tailor work to the people of Adijati under Swarojgar Yojana. Through this scheme the youth of Gujarat can get employment.
Silai Machine Loan Yojana 2022
Many loan schemes are run by Adijati Nigam Gujarat. Schemes like Tractor Assistance Scheme for Farmers, Beauty Parlor Loan Scheme, Overseas Loan Scheme etc. are running. Today we have come up with a plan for tailors. Under this scheme, a large amount is received by the government for setting up Silai Machine. By using which tailoring work can be done.
Those belonging to the tribe whose economic condition is not good and need money for tailoring business will get benefit. This assistance is provided to avoid having to take high interest loans from non-ST caste institutions, banks. Such loans are provided by Adijati Nigam for Tailoring Business.
Gujarat government will provide loans under tribal self-employment scheme. To get this loan one has to apply online from Adijati Nigam Gujarat Website.
Purpose of Loan Scheme for tailor Work
Gujarat Adijati Nigam provides various loans for self employment. The economic status of the tribal citizens is not good and need rupees for tailoring business. Such loans are provided by Gujarat Adijati Nigam for Tailoring Business.
Important Point Silai Machine Loan Yojana 2022
|Name of the Scheme||Loan Scheme for Tailoring|
|Language of Article||Gujarati and English|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Tribe citizens of Gujarat|
|Objective of the Scheme||Tailoring business requires money. This assistance is provided to the Scheduled Caste people so that they do not have to take high interest loans from outside institutions, banks.|
|Interest Rate on Loan||Only 4% interest rate and loan assistance will be provided.|
|Loan Amount||An amount of Rs.50,000/- is provided under this loan scheme.|
|Online Apply||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligible loans under loan scheme for tailoring work
Tribal people are benefited from various schemes by tribal department. A total loan of Rs 50,000/- is given for Tailoring Business.
Eligibility of Silai Machine Loan Yojana
Loans for tailoring business are provided by Tribal Development Department Gujarat Corporation. Eligibility and eligibility of the applicant to get this loan is determined. If you also want to take this loan then you must know whether you are eligible for the loan you are going to apply for. So let us know a little about the eligibility and eligibility for this scheme.
- A tribal certificate is required.
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 55 years.
- Beneficiary should have Aadhaar card.
- There should also be an election card.
- Applicant should be a resident of Gujarat.
- Annual family income should not exceed Rs.120000/- and for urban area Rs.150000/-.
- Beneficiary should know the tailor work purpose (business/employment) for which the loan is sought.
- Beneficiary should have experience of working in a tailor’s shop in agar readymade textile factory and have to produce supporting certificate of training / experience.
- Applicant should have tailor work experience.
Interest rate and contribution under the scheme
Below is the information about how much the interest rate will be in the tailoring loan scheme and how much the beneficiary will have to contribute.
Under this loan scheme, it will be 4 percent per annum. The beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount. That is, 10% of the loan of 4 lakhs will have to be contributed by the beneficiary himself by Rs. 5,000/-.
Loan Repayment Time
These loans are provided by Adijati Nigam. The time frame for returning it is as follows:
- After taking the loan by the beneficiary, it has to be repaid in 20 installments with interest.
- If the beneficiary has financial facilities, the loan amount can be repaid even before the loan repayment period.
- In case of delay in repayment of loan, additional 2% penal interest has to be paid.
Document Required For Silai Machine Loan Yojana
By Adijati Nigam, Gandhinagar ST caste people living in the state who are unemployed. They want to start a new tailoring business. The following supporting evidences have to be submitted for this scheme.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card of Beneficiary
- Caste Certificate (Certificate of Competent Officer)
- Certificate of Training
- Bank account passbook
- If the shop is on rent as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
- Proof of ownership submitted by the applicant. (7/12 and 8/a of land or building document or latest property card without other)
- Proof of Ownership of Beneficiary Guarantor-1 & 2 (7/12 & 8/A of land or building document or recent property card without others)
- Government Approved Valuation Report of Property of Zamindar-1 and 2.
- Both the zamindars have to submit an affidavit on Rs 20 stamp paper.
How To Online Apply Silai Machine Loan Yojana 2022
The Tribal Development Department works for the development and self-employment of the tribal people. For which many loan schemes have been implemented. This article provides information on how to fill the online application form of tailoring loan scheme.
- Go to Google Search and type “Adijati Nigam Gujarat”.
- In which the official website of Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat will open.
- Now you will see a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page, which has to be clicked.
- After clicking on the button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.
- In which you have to click on “Register Here” if you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time.
- Now you have to create personal ID.
- After you login your personal page you have to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications”.
- Then after clicking on Apply Now various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the given conditions carefully. Read it and click “Apply Now”.
Online Form Submission
- The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be filled in the next column by selecting “Loan scheme for tailoring” in the scheme selection.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- The number of the saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.
Important Links Of Tailoring Business Loan Yojana Gujarat 2022
|Adijati Nigam Gujarat Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Apply for Loan Link||Click Here|
|Login Here||Click Here|
|Register Here||Click Here|
|Forgotten Password||Click Here|
ગુજરાત આદિજાતિ વિકાસ કોર્પોરેશન સંપર્કની વિગતો
|Name of Corporation||Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation, Gujarat State|
|Office Address||Birsa Munda Bhavan, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.|
|Contact No||+91 79 23253891, 23256843, 23256846|
Gpscpreparation.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.