mAadhaar Official App for Updates Aadhar Details from Home @tathya.uidai.gov.in:
mAadhaar Official App for Updates Aadhar Details from Home, With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
The key features in mAadhaar: Multilingual: In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels, and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu). After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages. However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only. This is done to help user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards).
mAadhaar Official App
Universality: Residents with or without Aadhaar can install this App on their smartphones. However to avail personalized Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App. Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as: Maadhaar Official App
Main Service Dashboard: Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter
Request Status Services: To help residents check the status of various online requests
My Aadhaar: This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holders where residents will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services. In addition this section also provides facility for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
Aadhaar Locking – Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
Biometric locking/unlocking secures biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
Update of profile – To updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder helps Aadhaar user share their password protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
Multi-profile: Aadhaar holder can include multiple (upto 3) profiles (with same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
Locate Enrolment Center helps user find nearest Enrolment Center.
mAadhaar Official App Links
mAadhaar Official App: Functionalities
mAadhar card will Provide Various Functionalities as Mentioned Below.
- download Aadhaar
- Order a Reprint
- Address Update
- Download offline eKYC
- Show or Scan QR Code
- Verify Aadhaar
- Verify mail/email
- retrieve UID/EID
- Request for Address Validation Letter
Updating Details Maadhaar Official App
Citizens can update their data by using the mAadhar App, as shown below.
- Online data are being updated.
- Requesting a letter of address validation
- Posting an update
- Examining the ‘update status’
- View the history of updates
- The enrolling center has been updated.
- Status of online address update
mAadhaar Official App: Enrollment Services
- Updation of the registered person’s information to data rectification
- Aadhaar Status Verification
- Request a reprint
- Finding an Enrollment Center
- Obtaining an Aadhaar Retrieval of UID(Unique Identification Numbers)
mAadhaar Official App: Request Status Service
To assist residents in tracking the status of various online requests, there is a Personalised Section for Aadhar Card Holders where they do not need to enter their Aadhar Card Number because this section also allows residents to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or biometric authentication.
mAadhaar Official App: Aadhar Locking
with the Biometric locking/unlocking Function Citizens can Secure secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables the Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
- TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password that can be used instead of SMS-based OTP.
- Update of profile – To update the view of Aadhaar profile data after the successful completion of the update request.
- Sharing of QR codes and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holders helps Aadhaar users share their password-protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
- Multi-profile: Aadhaar holders can include multiple (up to 3) profiles (with the same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
- Locate Enrolment Center helps users find the nearest Enrolment Center.
How to Download Aadhar Card From mAadhaar Official App?
- Visit the Google play store https://goo.gl/WuSCCQ or App store
- Click on the Install button
- Give required permissions to the app
- The app will be installed on your phone
- You have to set up a 4-digit numeric password for your app. This password needs to be entered whenever you log in to the app. The password ensures that even if your phone is in unauthorized hands, your Aadhaar data is not compromised.
How to Update Mobile Number From mAadhaar Official App?
- Visit the UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in/
- Go to My Aadhaar>Aadhaar Services>Verify Email/Mobile Number
- Now, fill in the required details such as number, mobile number, email ID, and security code (captcha) under the ‘Personal Details’ section
- After filling in the required details, click on the ‘Get OTP’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your updated mobile number
- Enter the OTP to complete the verification of the mobile number
Q. What is iOS compatible version of the mAadhaar app?
A. The mAadhaar app for iPhone is compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
Q. Where can m-Aadhaar be used?
A. mAadhaar app can be used anywhere anytime within India