Mahila Samridhi loan Yojana (MSY)

Mahila Samridhi loan Yojana (MSY)

mahila samridhi loan | mahila samridhi loan kaise le | mahila samridhi loan ke labh | mahila samridhi loan ke nuksan | mahila samridhi loan ki shuruaat karne ke liye kya karna chahie | mahila samridhi loan documents

On October 2, 1993, the Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY) was launched as a microfinance scheme in order to financially empower women entrepreneurs hailing from backward or underprivileged backgrounds.

Let’s take a quick look at what it entails, its key features, benefits, eligibility and more.
What isMahila Samridhi loan Yojana (MSY) ?

Mahila Samriddhi Yojana is an initiative taken by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the Government of India through which women from economically backward or underprivileged backgrounds can seek loans at a rebate interest rate in order to fulfil their dreams and goals. Women who need money to create their own businesses are eligible for this loan programme, which is mainly offered by State Channelizing Agency (SCAs), Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), and Nationalised Banks.
Loan Amount & Interest Rates for 2023

According to the Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY) guidelines, a loan for 90% of the project cost will be approved, with the remaining 10% coming from beneficiary contributions or state channelizing agencies (SCAs). Additionally, the loan’s use term is four months, beginning with the date of issuance.

Mahila Samridhi Yojana – Gujarat Government Launched Mahila Samridhi Yojana For The Women who are doing their own business & not have that many funds.

Mahila Samridhi loan Yojana (MSY)

  • Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2022 is a scheme released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
  • This scheme has been announced by Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat Government across Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
  • This scheme is released for the development of Gujarat nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this scheme.

Main objective of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana

  • Through this scheme, the scheme works to provide micro-credit to target group women and self-employed women entrepreneurs to create self-employment for women of nomadic and free castes.
  • This scheme allows women to do business/business of their choice.

Eligibility to get loan

  • To avail the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be nomadic or freed caste women.
  • With effect from 01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be up to Rs.3 lakh, within which at least 50% of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh.
  • Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years on the date of application.
  • Applicant should have experience in case of technical and skilled business/ profession.
  • The applicant has to provide adequate security for taking the loan.

Salient features of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana

  • The maximum loan limit will be up to Rs.1,25,000/-.
  • The rate of interest will be 4% per annum
  • Under this scheme, 100% of the business/business amount will be loaned.
  • The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government contribution and 0% beneficiary contribution.
  • The loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.

visit official website: Click Here

Documents required for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana

  • Applicant’s income
  • statement
  • Instance of caste of the applicant
  • Proof of Residence (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill etc.)
  • Paradigm for business
  • Copy of first page of bank passbook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *