NIA Recruitment 2022: Good opportunity comes from National Investigation Agency. As per the vacancy notification 2022, Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police, Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. Candidates who are passionate about working under Defense jobs.
Vacancy details NIA Recruitment 2022
Name of the Table No of vacancies
Deputy Superintendent of Police: 38
Additional Superintendent of Police: 11
Total Post : 49
Eligibility criteria NIA Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- If you want more educational details, Visit the official website
- Candidates may chosen by Interview method
- Candidates kindly check the official notification
- Candidates should below 56 years.
- Candidates who are in the below age group are eligible to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police & Additional Superintendent Posts
- Candidates can apply via Offline mode.
- Postal address: The National Investigation Agency (NIA), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex. Lodhi Road. New Delhi-110003
How to apply offline for NIA DSP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates go to the website @nia.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and read the official notification.
- Applicants can download and print out the application
- Fill in the required details and attach the signature.
- Finally applicants can check and send one hard copy of the application to the given address.
Last Date: 14/01/2022
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Gpscpreparation.Com for latest updates, SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site…. Thank You.